23 November 2010

Tee for Tuesday Today again on Tuesday

So, today I will show you a lovely merchandise shirt from my favourite Electro band. The Band is called HYPER CRUSH and the T-shirt (yes it has a name) is called "Neon Joint".Isn't it great? I think I will set it on my Christmas wishlist.
If you want to know more about the group HYPER CRUSH than wait for next Monday, maybe there will be a surprise.
The T-shirt costs 20 Dollar. I think that's ok because Hyper Crush isn't so rich.
If you want this T-shirt make shure that you already have Black light at your Home, because than the T-shirt will look a thousand times cooler.
So sorry for my bad English but my teacher (auf deutsch Lektor, ich weiß nicht ob es das richtige Wort ist) isn't here.
Cu next Tuesday Guys

1 Kommentar:

  1. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on bloglovin:-)
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen