22 November 2010

Mango's Not Orange But Brown

As I first went to Mango to have a look at their AW10/11 collection, I didn't really like it. Seeing this video with Hanneli Mustaparta and Gala Gonzalez totally changed my mind. 
Brown is still a delicate colour for me, because I think I can't handle it, but in this collection it's been chosen greatly. Besides I can't stop thinking about the sunglasses.
Who is going to Mango today?

Als ich das erste Mal die AW10/11 Kollektion von "Mango" gesehen habe, mochte ich sie nicht. Nachdem ich aber das Video sah, bin ich ganz anderer Meinung.
Auch wenn braun für mich immer noch eine heikle Farbe ist, weil ich nicht so gut mit ihr umgehen kann, denke ich trotzdem, dass es in der Kollektion toll verwendet wurde. 
Außderdem kann ich nicht mehr aufhören an die Sonnenbrille zu denken. Wer wird wohl heute noch zu "Mango" gehen?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen