15 November 2012

Music Thursday: Snakadaktal - Dance Bear (Ta-ku Remix)


It's not monday, but it is music day! :D
In fact I am writing on an essay at the moment and listening to chillout and lounge music and Trip Hop. Those genres are the best background music to write something in my opinion.
Besides I am sorry for the lack of pictures at the moment, but my blogger picture space is empty and I have to decide on a picture upload side, which I will use in the future. Any suggestions?

This remix really works for me. I love the repetition of the words and the beat underlining them.
For your comparison, here is the original song, which is just half as good as the remix. But the voice of the female singer is awesome and really catchy.
Enjoy and have a good time over the coming weekend!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen